“Let them praise His name with dancing; let them sing praises to Him with timbrel and lyre.” (Psalm 149:3)
Do you have a heart that loves to worship Jesus? Would you like to learn to “dance as David danced”? Come join us as we seek a deeper relationship with Christ, while exploring movement guided by the Holy Spirit!
Where: Shiloh Family Retreat Center
Eaton, NY (near Morrisville)
When: Thursday, 10/2/14, (beginning at 7 p.m.) – Saturday 10/4/14 (ending at 5 p.m.)
- your Bible
- modest, casual clothes you can move in (i.e. jazz/yoga pants with t-shirt or dance skirt over tights and leotard)
- sweater or light sweat shirt (extra layer that can be removed after warm-up)
- dance/jazz shoes or ballet slippers, if you have them (otherwise, socks will work!)
- banners, flags, streamers, tambourines, etc.
- a dance to share (if you have one!)